Thank you so much for your active participation in finding solutions to today’s global challenges that cut across borders. Yes! Because of you, CrowdOutAIDS has achieved another incredible milestone! Thank you for crowdsourcing fresh ideas to develop new UNAIDS strategy on young people and HIV.
The CrowdOutAIDS solution apps that was launched last month is now officially closed! We received over 200 answers to the 7 questions focusing on how UNAIDS can better work with young people!
The next step? The Drafting committee members are now off to work in developing all the responses as well as the reports from the Online Forums into a New Generation Leadership Strategy!
Trust us, by the time this phase is over, it will not be business as usual at UNAIDS!
Meanwhile, don’t forget to come hangout with the UNAIDS Executive Director at the Online TownHall taking place on Thursday- Tomorrow! Come with all your questions!! Click here for more info
Also, click the link to view a cool video about CrowOutAIDS Solution App!
Do feel free to browse through the responses:
- How can we include grass-roots perspectives and increase our outreach to ensure that the voices of young people we hear are truly representative?
- What actions should we take to build the skills of youth leaders in the AIDS response, to help them make positive change in their communities and at global level?
- Young people want new ways of accessing information about HIV, and a new language to talk about AIDS. What should we do to make information more accessible?
- What can UNAIDS do to take to establish better partnerships with youth networks, and who should we partner with?
- How can UNAIDS increase transparent participation in policy and programme development at country, regional and global levels?
- How can donor agencies and the UN be smarter about how they fund youth-led initiatives?
- What innovations and technologies should UNAIDS invest in for a more coordinated and informed youth movement on AIDS?
Change is here! http://www.crowdoutaids.org/wordpress Go CrowdOutAIDS Team!!!